Thursday, December 5, 2013

Post of the Day: 12/5/2013

Today was sort of like a hump. It started out great with lots of laughs and joke cracking with co-workers. Then, during the afternoon and into the evening, people started getting on my nerves so I left and sat in traffic for 40 minutes.

Unlike most people, I do not mind traffic. My car is nice and cozy and super comfortable. I'm fortunate to have new tires and all the new safety features on my vehicle. Among my many features are the speakers and tinted windows which are my absolutely favorite.

The speakers make blasting music so much fun. I play around with the bass and the treble and the other function (whatever that's called) and just chill in traffic worrying about absolutely nothin'.

The tinted windows are tinted so dark that when I honk at someone or cut someone off, no one can see who's inside my car. Saves me having to flip them back off or give them dirty looks.

It's raining pretty hard right now. The sound of it hitting the pavement outside is really relaxing as my upstairs neighbor blares some smooth jazz beats. Pretty good combo. Would make a good R&B beat lol.

I told my close friend from work about this blog I've been writing. He said I should expand my writing into reviews of things other bloggers suggest. Sounds like a good idea to me as I doubt anyone really wants to read the current posts I'm putting up haha.

So if you have an idea for a product review, just let me know. I would be happy to review it for free. I am going to start doing so in my next post that is going to be published shortly after this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment