Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Post of the Day: 12/11/2013

Back at it! Took a few days break from blogging; was very busy at work and at the gym.

This week's Hump Day is finally complete! Can't wait for the weekend. Going to be spending time in the gym of course and going to be meeting up with some friends.

Had my first experience with road rage today. I'm a conservative driver; I don't honk if someone cuts me off and I don't really get mad all that often unless people are being dumb and reckless on the road.

But today I got extremely annoyed by some old dude who would not let me merge at all, even though he was holding up two lanes of traffic. I just flipped him off and let him drive by. Seemed to make him angrier which in my book is a success. Just can't get away from all the douche bags in this world I guess.

I've also been working on getting another job out of state! Hopefully I can move into a new position somewhere else that appreciates me a little more than where I'm currently at. I don't being given robot tasks and I don't like being looked at as just another disposable worker. I feel I bring value to the table and work my hardest to do so. Why shouldn't I be treated better?

If there's one thing I've learned in life, you cannot let other people put you down. If you're in an environment where that's happening to you, I say get the hell out of there! Sounds so freakin' cliche but life is wayyyyyy too short to allow yourself to be treated unfairly. Everyone in this world deserves to at least be treated with respect and non-judgmentally.

With that said, I'm off to bed so I can face another Thursday in my life as Dante Fortulia.

No comments:

Post a Comment