Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Post: Just noticed a massive fail lol

First blogger post ever. Woop woop!

My name's Dante. I just noticed that when I created this account I had it linked to my Gmail that is under my alias name Dante Lopez. But when I decided to create my personal blog, I put my real name as the domain name: dantefortulia.blogspot.com.

Talk about a fail. Might as well just go by my real name now lol.

A little bit about me: I'm a young guy who lives in the United States. I work at a marketing agency and get paid alright. I love what I do and don't ever want to be doing anything else outside this field. I don't have a girlfriend/wife/kids. I have a sister and she's my best friend and I love her.

I did a brief stint in college right after I graduated HS, but it certainly was not for me. I just wanted to be out on my own doing my own thing, ya know? I realized early on in my life that I have to do what's best for me, no matter how many times my family members told me what the "correct" path in life was.

The point of this blog is basically because I enjoy writing. Twitter only allows a certain number of characters and Facebook is filled with useless drama between people I never even keep in touch with so I deactivated both of those accounts. Since I have always been good at and love writing, I figured it would be a good idea to just blog about life on this blog.

I intend on writing a lot of stuff on here. I want to use it not only to have something to look back on, but also to have a place to share my own ideas and thoughts without being called an idiot or having to argue with some hater. That's why I love the comment function on Blogspot blogs lol. I don't have to approve or even look at them if I really don't want to.

Although I said that I like the comment function where I don't need to look at them if I don't want to, the truth is: I probably will read most of them just out of curiosity. If you want to get in touch with me or start a conversation, definitely just drop me a comment and we'll see what happens. :) I'm a friendly guy for the most part. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment